Friday, February 18, 2011

"Blue and White Collectibles" by Ann Rogers

oil on gessoed moleskin

So glad to have this new project, Texas Moleskin Round-up, under way and I'm looking forward to seeing what other artists come up with on my theme of "your favorite thing to paint". The still life is my subject of choice so the first entry in my moleskin is this collection of blue and white collectibles along with fruit. 

Thanks, Angela, for coming up with this clever idea to share our artwork with other artists, and thanks to you too, Linda. for setting up our blog so we can share our fun with others.

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Ann! I love the colors and your blue and white collectibles are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, your painting is drop dead gorgeous, especially that clementine in the foreground; wow...and you are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lucky enough to see this in person when Ann delivered it to my house! This is a masterpiece - I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete